Subject: RE: Seerialõpp 2025 UN-R79.04 alates 01.09.2025
From: "Tiina Laurits" <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgo Vahtra <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2025 17:04:27 +0200

Tere

Tuletan teile oma palvet meelde.

Kas Transpordiamet nõuab seerialõpu sõidukite nimekirja määruse  2025
UN-R79.04 jõustumisel, kuigi meie autodel ei ole RMF peal?

Regards,

Tiina Laurits

+372 5656 9984

[email-masked]

From: Tiina Laurits
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 11:14 AM
To: Jürgo Vahtra <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Seerialõpp 2025 UN-R79.04 alates 01.09.2025

Tere

Soovin lisainfot määruse 2025 UN-R79.04 tõlgendamisel Eestis. Sain KIA
Euroopast sellise järelpärimise:

From 1st September 2025 UN-R79.04 (Steering Equipment) is required for all
vehicles fitted with RMF (Risk Mitigation Function).

*  What is RMF: When the driver unexpectedly becomes unable to perform the
driving task, e.g. due to a medical emergency, the system takes over
lateral and longitudinal control of the vehicle aiming to transfer the
vehicle to a safe state (=standstill).

All of the models will be upgraded to R79.04 at MY26. However because most
of our vehicles don’t have RMF we are not required to do this upgrade.

To plan production we need to understand whether your local authority will
require R79.04 even when RMF isn’t fitted.

Request

Please can you confirm whether your local authority will require end of
series for R79.04 under these circumstances.

  <https://cdn.modera.org/original/i/kia-baltic/mail_footer/kia-sign.png>

Tiina Laurits
Müügispetsialist
Sales Specialist

E  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
M  <tel:+37256569984> +372 5656 9984
W  <https://kia.ee/> kia.ee |  <https://kia.lv/> kia.lv |
<https://kia.lt/> kia.lt

KIA Auto AS
Ülemiste tee 2
11415 Tallinn, Estonia

 <https://www.instagram.com/kia_eesti>

 <https://www.youtube.com/user/kiaeesti>

 <https://www.facebook.com/kiaeesti>

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.